cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends and Family, Employee of the emergency services discount?

Laura12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The other 'big four' providers Vodafone, Three and EE all give employees of the emergency services a discount.  This discount is also available for there friends and family members.

I know O2 gives a discount for NHS and police employees but is this extended to family and friends like the other networks please?

Thank you

Laura

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149464 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Laura12 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 149464 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Laura12 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 94023 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

O2 are very late to the party on this. They could do so much more apart from the unlimited minutes which were already available on most contracts.

Time  to act is now O2!

EE.JPG

Message 3 of 5

Laura12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for your reply so it looks like it's only available for employees of the emergency services and not there friends and family.

Thank you
Laura
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149464 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Laura12 

The employee will get two codes so friends can use the second one.

Message 5 of 5