Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free tablet not recieved

Cenotbite
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Signed up for new phone in 02 refresh back in November 18, and even though it is now March 19 there is still no sign of my tablet. I forgot all about it tbh, but my wife just mentioned it now and reminded me. I can't even remember which tablet it was, just that when I signed for the new phone I had to tick a box for which free gift I would like so I selected the tablet. I can remember it saying it would be a 30 period 1st and then it could take a "few" weeks (about 3/4 was mentioned, I think) before the tablet would be sent. Well, its now the 1st week of march and still nothing. No emails or communication of any kind from 02 with regards to said tablet. Was this just a con all along to get people to sign up for a new phone or an actual fee giveaway? I've been with 02 for many years and never had any issues with anything until now.
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the extra info @Cenotbite , and for helping out @Cleoriff !

This offer needed to be redeemed as per the terms and conditions above, 30 days after your purchase. Once redeemed, you would have received a confirmation email, then a text once the tablet was sent out. For any issues with that offer, the best method for resolution is by using the following "Support" form that can be found at the bottom of the redemption site page:

https://www.huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/support.php

Hope this helps! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
What phone was it?
Where did you purchase it?
Message 2 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Cenotbite , and sorry to hear you're having some issues with an offer!

As @viridis  asked above, it'd be grea if you could tell us a bit more about which phone it was you got and where you got it, so we can advise further on the specific offer you're referring to slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 11

Cenotbite
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sorry for the late reply. It was for the mate 20 pro and it was a direct online upgrade via the 02 app if that helps
Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Cenotbite 

Was it this offer?

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/free-huawei-t3-8-tablet-when-you-buy-the-huawei-mate...

How to claim

1. Participants will need to go to the URL which will be listed on the leaflet they are provided when purchasing the Eligible Device. Once on the URL, Participants will need to enter their purchase and contact detail including IMEI and upload a copy of receipt (for consumer) or a receipt or dispatchers note (O2 Business consumer).
  2. Participants can redeem the Free Gift 30 days after point of purchase from the URL on the leaflet.
  3. Free Gift will be dispatched via UK Mail. You will get a notification via email on when you can expect your gift to be delivered to you. It may take up to 30 calendar days to be delivered from the date or ordering the Free Gift via the URL.
  4. Participants have until the 23rd February 2019 to claim the Free Gift

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

Cenotbite
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I think so, it sound like the same one.
Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Cenotbite wrote:
I think so, it sound like the same one.

Then hopefully @EmilieT  will see it tomorrow. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the extra info @Cenotbite , and for helping out @Cleoriff !

This offer needed to be redeemed as per the terms and conditions above, 30 days after your purchase. Once redeemed, you would have received a confirmation email, then a text once the tablet was sent out. For any issues with that offer, the best method for resolution is by using the following "Support" form that can be found at the bottom of the redemption site page:

https://www.huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/support.php

Hope this helps! slight_smile

signature

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The problem is @EmilieT , going back to the OP, they forgot to claim it and the expiry day for claim was 23rd February?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff  I'm not sure from the original message whether @Cenotbite followed the claim process or not, but either way based on the previous queries we received on this offer, the best way to get any issue sorted with it is to use the Support form at the bottom of the redemption page. slight_smile

If they have already tried that route then I can check again on our end if there's anything else we can do, but that form should be the first step.

signature

Message 10 of 11