1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Bernard999 

You need to be quick as the offer ends tomorrow. It's a Samsung promotion. (If you bought the Samsung S21)

Claim free Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy SmartTag. Ends 30 Sept.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G or S21 Ultra 5G from Telefonica UK (“O2”)between 1/09/2021 –30/09/2021 and claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Proand Galaxy SmartTag. No cash alternative. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre-installed and company Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/S21gift to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim between 0-60 days of purchase. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 4 Claims per household) and a maximum of 250 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/S21gift for full Promotion terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Bernard999 

You need to be quick as the offer ends tomorrow. It's a Samsung promotion. (If you bought the Samsung S21)

Claim free Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy SmartTag. Ends 30 Sept.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G or S21 Ultra 5G from Telefonica UK (“O2”)between 1/09/2021 –30/09/2021 and claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Proand Galaxy SmartTag. No cash alternative. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre-installed and company Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/S21gift to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim between 0-60 days of purchase. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 4 Claims per household) and a maximum of 250 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/S21gift for full Promotion terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

Tomorrow is the cut off date for purchases.

As @Bernard999 already has made the purchase they have up to 60 days to claim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

True. As I gave him the full details, I trust he noticed that. 😁

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4