Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free gift

Me1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, i purchased a huawei p30 pro from one of your stores last saturday 13/7/19 and I am trying to claim my free gift, its asking me for my access code. Where do I get my access code as i wasn't given anything when i purchased the phone. Thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Me1 

If it was the watch as a free gift, here is the info you need

Claim a Huawei Watch GT

Promoter is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. Consumers who purchase a HUAWEI P30 Pro or P30 (a ‘Qualifying Product’) by 23:59, 31st July 2019, from a qualifying retailer (see Website for details) may submit a valid claim (including substantiation) at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/P30Julywatchgt (‘Website’) between 15th July and 31st August 2019 to claim 1x Huawei Watch GT in black (‘Promotional Item’). Consumers who cancel their purchase or return their Qualifying Product within 14 days of date of purchase will not be eligible to claim. Limited to one claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product. The Promotional Item and Qualifying Product are subject to availability. The Promotional Item will be delivered to an address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey within 30 days of a verified claim. See Website for full T&Cs. 

This should help as it has the email address and tells you how to claim/.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/huawei/p30#offers

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Me1 

What free gift was it?

Normally these promotions are run by Kondor or Huawei ...

Have a look at this thread and see if your gift is enclosed

https://huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/promotion

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Me1 

If it was the watch as a free gift, here is the info you need

Claim a Huawei Watch GT

Promoter is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. Consumers who purchase a HUAWEI P30 Pro or P30 (a ‘Qualifying Product’) by 23:59, 31st July 2019, from a qualifying retailer (see Website for details) may submit a valid claim (including substantiation) at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/P30Julywatchgt (‘Website’) between 15th July and 31st August 2019 to claim 1x Huawei Watch GT in black (‘Promotional Item’). Consumers who cancel their purchase or return their Qualifying Product within 14 days of date of purchase will not be eligible to claim. Limited to one claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product. The Promotional Item and Qualifying Product are subject to availability. The Promotional Item will be delivered to an address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey within 30 days of a verified claim. See Website for full T&Cs. 

This should help as it has the email address and tells you how to claim/.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/huawei/p30#offers

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Me1 

Your access code will be on either a leaflet in the box / packaging or on an email.

If you weren't given or sent anything, give customer services a call on 202.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Pharmacybhoy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I bought a Huawei P30 Pro phone from O2 as the O2 shop informed me I could claim a free Huawei Smartwatch as part of a promotion. This was the main reason I decided to purchase this phone. I applied to Huawei for the Smartwatch who tonight have informed me I am not entitled to the Smartwatch as the promotion only applies to the P30 Pro New Edition. Were do I stand with O2 as they sold me a phone on the basis of incorrect information?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Pharmacybhoy 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6