Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free galaxy watch promotion

s2e
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded to a galaxy s20 5g i applied for the free galaxy watch and a few days later I was told some information was missing i sent proof of purchase. It's been 3 weeks now and I've heard nothing back.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@s2e 

It's a samsung promotion so you need to chase it up with them, not O2.

*Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same.  Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G, or S20 Ultra from a participating retailer between 02/09/2020 – 30/09/2020 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active by redemption. No cash alternative. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre-installed and company Participants must visit www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-watch-offer to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim between 0-30 days of purchase.  Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 2 Claims per household) and a maximum of 250 Claims per company participant. See at www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-watch-offer/terms for full Promotion terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10172 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions
@s2e

You have to wait 14days from date of submission, in case you return the device, and Samsung normally take another 2 weeks or so to dispatch the device.

But Samsung do say upto 45days to get the watch.

as @MI5 has suggested you need to contact Samsung who might be able to provide an update
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3