Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free akg wireless earbuds?

Egor
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just received my new s10+ and am very happy with it, but upon renewing I was told multiple times i would receive free akg wireless earbuds. They didnt come with the order.

After talking to customer services, they say i should have recieved an email to claim them, but i only have the link to claim, for example, a free 6 months music stream service amongst others from o2. Does anybody know here if I am missing something, or should I be feeling a bit done over?

Any help will be much appreciated!! 🙂
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Egor 

Yes, all the Samsung offers need to be redeemed through the app on your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Egor 

How to claim 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-buds-offer/

But the offer has expired.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Egor
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Right, I spoke to o2, and it turns out the guy that renewed my contract was mistaken. But the offer was actually for full wireless headphones, and not the aforementioned wireless buds. This is actually better for me, but these do need to be claimed via a samsung account which was quite easy to do.

Best regards all!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Egor 

Yes, all the Samsung offers need to be redeemed through the app on your phone.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4