Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Office 365 Subscription with iPad Pro

GazUK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How long have others had to wait t receive the activation instruction email from O2 regarding the free Office 365 subscription that was offered with some iPad contracts? 

I was was told when completing the registration at https://workanywhere.o2.co.uk that I would receive this in 15 days. 

Yet, after more than 20 days I’m still waiting. 

I’ve tried O2 web chat but it’s still not resolved with no further communication. 

Anyone else experienced this issue? 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'll send you a Private Message on the forum right now so we can discuss this further, @GazUK thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd call 202 to speak to someone rather than bother with live chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

GazUK
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can’t. I only have an iPad so cannot make calls on it or receive text messages.

Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Other numbers to get customer services on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@GazUK You can call customer service from any phone for free on 0800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don’t use live chat. Call as per the advice given above. They will be more reliable than the web chat operators who more often than not have no idea what they are talking about 

Message 6 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @GazUK, and welcome to the forum! Wave Have you found out more about your subscription since you last posted? Did either of the suggestions above help?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 7 of 9

GazUK
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, I have an open escalated enquiry which was to be responded to in 72 hours but so far no reply. That was on 30th of October.

Still no Office 365. No email. Nothing.

Can you chase this for me?
Message 8 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'll send you a Private Message on the forum right now so we can discuss this further, @GazUK thumbsup

signature

Message 9 of 9