Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Huawei tablet

Kaya
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I'm trying to claim my free Huawei tablet but I can't submit my form because some problem with server. It's giving me message : Please quote code AJ-220
What should I do?
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

TLF1978
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

see a few people having issues redeeming their free tablet, says my imei number is invalid, anyone had this and know how to fix the issue? im past the 30 days period, im entering with no spaces and just the numbers as it appears on my phone, ive tried muliple browsers, clearing cache etc etc.

@Drew74 wrote:

Hello,

Did you have any luck with this? I am having the exact same problem with the website saying: IMEI is invalid. Please enter exactly as shown on your device.

I have tried to claim the free tablet on 6 diffrent devices with no luck. I have e-mailed them with no reply. I have phoned o2 who said they have passed it onto Hawei but I haven't heard back from them.

I only settled on getting the Huawei because of the tablet offer.  I can see the redemption page says "Subject to Availabilty" So I can see where this is probably gonna go for me/us.

Thanks

Message 11 of 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT@Martin-O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 25

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff, we'll see what we can find out around this one slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 25

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@EmilieT I also tagged you in the 8th. Did you respond to that customer asking for help?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 25

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I am still waiting to hear back on that one @MI5 so I've now chased it up and I'll post updates on both topics when I have more info slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 25

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Thanks you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 25

Edo
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have exactly the same problem. Called customer service and they have no idea about the promotion.
Contact via twitter and they asked me if I put my IMEI correctly.
It looks like a scam. I wonder if it is just a very poorly done website.
Message 17 of 25

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, how are you getting on with the tablet offer at the moment @Kaya@Edo@TLF1978@JMarkC? Have you been able to redeem it since you last posted?

Just an update that there have been a few technical issues earlier with the website where you can redeem the offer, and this is being looked into. As soon as we get a further update we will let you know. slight_smile

Message 18 of 25

Edo
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Marjo thanks for following up. The redeem process has been successful.
Message 19 of 25

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Edo wrote:
@Marjo thanks for following up. The redeem process has been successful.

Great to hear! Thanks a lot for coming back to let us know.

I'd love to hear how you like the tablet when you've tried it out. slight_smile

Message 20 of 25