Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty JBL T500BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones

jaweria
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently bought JBL T500BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones in march. They worked great for 3 months and then suddenly they stopped working. I keep pressing the power button. Sometimes they do switch on and connect but then switch off quickly. The charging is full so thats not an issue. I haven't been able to complain at the O2 helpline due to the covid situations and the helplines being busy but thought to give a review here. Highly highly dissapointed!! Do these products come with any warranties?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@jaweria I would imagine that the headphones would have at least a one year warranty. Customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Because you're not buying anything, O2 doesn't consider your call important, so use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

Below is an alternative, if you're a Pay Monthly customer, from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Calling at 8 am will be the best chance to get through without a long wait.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2