Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to fix mast

Darc420
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi been without network since your upgrades in October to the mast in clacton on sea broke the mast in clacton on sea since and it seems that you've done nothing to fix it and are not going to fix it as you haven't been taking responsibility for it im posting this up to be veiwed by all o2 so your accountable for doing absolutely nothing as network providers to provide a network to clacton on sea for 2+months now and thats not acceptable atleast if u was going to do that you would need to change the coverage checker so it shows that u can't receive any kind of signal in clacton on sea as u can't not really
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Darc420 

This isn't O2, you need to call them

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Darc420
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
True but they've been less then helpful when ive emailed them directly so making so all can see more as a warning than anything and seeing as the mast is so bad i can't simply make a phone call and nor can anyone else as it is im getting the best from it right now and i don't actually know if ill be able to post this as its started being problematic to the point where ive got to spend bout 15-30mins just trying to get signal back then i usually give up
Message 3 of 9

Darc420
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Plus o2 veiw this as well
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Darc420 

O2 wont see your posts here. This is a community forum. We are all members like yourself.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Darc420
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And number wont work not an o2 customer just trying to get them to fix a mast
problem instead of scratching there asses n playing with themselves which they are but i kinda feels like 2 little 2 l8 so need a number so i can make em responsible for doing ****** all for months even though they've known about it for months and hid from responsibility for it for months aswell just gotta make me ask y now u know y? coz they gotta put more upgrades in but they using guise of fixing it to upgrade it in which if they r it'll brake within 5 days again need number for non o2 customers
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Google it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try 03448090222 @Darc420
Message 9 of 9