Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Expired discount code

Hi all, I've been trying to add a discount code on o2 open, it keeps saying it's expired. Called customer services, they don't know how to fix it. Anyone else had this problem?
Topics: 522
Solutions: 10,718

Re: Expired discount code

@Lez21 any help? https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...
Discounts must be applied within 28 days of starting a contract though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Re: Expired discount code

Good morning @Lez21, and welcome to the forum Wave

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with O2 Open, and I hope the advice above helped you understand better how to proceed or what was going on? If you need any further help, please do let us know!

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature