cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is it everytime I try to contact O2 Chat is down, or too busy, and there is no email address I can use? I only want to ask questions with a view to buying. You'd think they'd be more interested in new business. 

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
No email contact anymore.
All contact details are here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Is it a question we can help with at all?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
No email contact anymore.
All contact details are here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Is it a question we can help with at all?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally agree its **bleep**e. Used to be good service on live chat

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here and I am already a customer.  I suggest you look elsewhere.  It seems my only option is to wait 30 mins on the phone.

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

If ever there was a reason to ditch O2 then this is it. I just want to cancel my contract as I can't get a decent upgrade. Can I contact O2 in any way? No. Think i'll just cancel my direct debit and wait for them to contact me. Never, ever again will I touch this crappy second rate company.

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Cancelling the DD is a very bad idea and only you will lose out.
Help on cancelling here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

If ever there was a reason to ditch O2 then this is it. I just want to cancel my contract as I can't get a decent upgrade. Can I contact O2 in any way? No. Think i'll just cancel my direct debit and wait for them to contact me. Never, ever again will I touch this crappy second rate company.

Bad bad idea. The only person this affects is you. O2 simply sell the debt on, they won't contact you and your credit rating suffers for 7 years.

Rethink this, call 202 at 8.00am is the best option. Option 2 and zero immediately. ...

Message 8 of 8