cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXTENDED FAMILY BOLT ON

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I've been an o2 customer for a good few years now and have had the extended family bolt on for over a year.  Just before Christmas I tried to changed two numbers and add another.  The changes never occurred so I tried again yesterday - got a text to my phone to say numbers were changing, could take up to 24 hours.  They still haven't changed and when I've checked to see what numbers are currently on my account not all are right!  I used to do this myself on line but the page is down constantly so it has to be done through a guru.  

I've been paying for 10 numbers but when the guru checked yesterday there were only 6- so I'm wondering:

As i've been paying for 10 numbers but only had 6 on my account, how I'd ask for a credit against my account- is there a number to call? The guru couldn't help! 

Is there another link that I'm missing to the Friends and family bolt on page - I'm using the link from the my o2 header....

slight_smile

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

The online portal to change or add numbers yourself has been down for about six months I have reported it to O2 many times they don't seem to want to know and clearly can't be bothered to fix it it really is a poor excuse for a service they offer I had to make a formal complaint to get my numbers sorted out and I still cant manage it myself even When I am paying for it ridiculas O2 sort it out!!!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

The online portal to change or add numbers yourself has been down for about six months I have reported it to O2 many times they don't seem to want to know and clearly can't be bothered to fix it it really is a poor excuse for a service they offer I had to make a formal complaint to get my numbers sorted out and I still cant manage it myself even When I am paying for it ridiculas O2 sort it out!!!

Message 2 of 2