Did you mean: 

ESIM with number

Jmutton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I have my own iPhone XR and a separate work phone owned by the company I work for. I’m leaving the company but they have said I can keep the number but I have to give the phone back. I want to get an eSIM on my iPhone with the company number and also keep my number on my phone and run it as as a dual sim.

I’ve spoken to the online system here and they said I need to speak to o2 business even though I don’t have a business account. I couldn’t get through to anyone there. I have been on hold to speak to someone at o2 for a very long time and haven’t got through!

I can’t see where I can request an eSIM online and also how I keep the number?

Any help?!?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Jmutton 

You need to ask your company phone administrator to get your PAC from your current network.

Once you have the PAC, you need to request an eSim pack from O2 and give them your PAC to allocate to the eSim which you then activate on your phone by scanning the QR code that comes with the eSim pack.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Jmutton 

You need to ask your company phone administrator to get your PAC from your current network.

Once you have the PAC, you need to request an eSim pack from O2 and give them your PAC to allocate to the eSim which you then activate on your phone by scanning the QR code that comes with the eSim pack.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2