cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you want to help now? Or when I Tweet? You are a disgrace, O2.

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2,

My step daughter has been on the phone now for more than an hour and a quarter waiting for customer service about an upgrade.

I have twice tried the Chat. No agents available.

As a company, you are an utter, utter waste of oxygen.

She - and I - rue the day we switched to you from EE. It is difficult to conceive of a company worse than you - perhaps other than BT.

- Mark

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You are just talking to customers here mate.
Complain link provided http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

They should have answered (as they certainly weren't closed by then) ....

This problem is being seen more and more. O2 really have to start getting their act together with their staff. Waiting for hours on end with no service is pathetic.....Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

This type of saga is becoming increasingly common in the forum - I dread the day I get an issue and have to call. Come on O2 customer service plays a huge part in keeping the customer happy - and if it's not there the customer isn't happy - and don't forget O2 customers make paydays possible!

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's always been bad and now it's getting worse!

Hopefully when Three get hold of it it'll improve!
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it's convenient, there is an O2 store in Fareham.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't bother upgrading through chat or phone, go instore as you will likely walk out within 10-15 minutes with the handset you wish & the tariff you desire

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/A-Guide-To-Upgrading-Your-O2-Phone/td-p/893108
Message 7 of 10

cyrillicguy
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

This type of saga is becoming increasingly common in the forum - I dread the day I get an issue and have to call. Come on O2 customer service plays a huge part in keeping the customer happy - and if it's not there the customer isn't happy - and don't forget O2 customers make paydays possible!

Oh, I think they (O2) do care what we think and how we feel about their customer service. It's...it's just...it's really beyond their control to get it sorted. Some things actually ARE impossible to achieve no matter how long you spend trying. However, we need to make sure we keep sending our feedback to them as, contrary to what some ungrateful sceptics might say, our efforts do not go unnoticed and our comments do not go straight to the bin. 

What? Sarcastic? Me? Neva eva!

slight_smile

Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93218 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

All a product of costcutting, reducing staff and replacing with cheaper overseas call centres and agency staff. O2 are more than happy to let things remain as they are. They certainly won't be looking at increasing staffing levels or opening new call centres. 

Message 9 of 10

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi Mark,

I'm Toby, the O2 Community Manager.

Sorry to hear you had trouble getting in contact. Let me know how you get on if your daughter tries again today. If you continue to have trouble, send me a message.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 10 of 10