Did you mean: 

Disneyplus extra after leaving O2

Craybelline
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hoping someone can help.

I recently left O2. I’d previously had a free trial disneyplus extra and thought this had stopped after trial (hadn’t been being charged).

I’d decided I wanted to rejoin Disneyplus and tried to login to restart my subscription directly with them but it’s still linked to my O2 account and just says manage via O2. As I’m no longer a current O2 customer when I try logging in to myO2 the app no longer works and on the website it has Wi-Fi hotspots only not any services or extras listed or way to change them.  I’ve tried accessing help via the live chat but this only works via the myO2 app which I no longer have access to and even tried calling 202 but that won’t work from a different network so not even sure if the number to call. 

weirdly my disneyplus is letting me play things so must somehow be active (it says premium which I don’t want or need). Not sure if it’s just restarted it automatically when I logged in or whether somehow my free trial hadn’t previously been activated? Any advice appreciated even if it’s just a number to call o2 from a now non O2 number

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11306 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Craybelline 

Just start again, with a new account with DisneyPlus with a new email address, as it is up to them to remove the billing applied to it and they probably dont want to do it...  

This will be a lot easier than fighting with o2 and DisneyPlus..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 2