Did you mean: 

Disney+

Orpheus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all

So I redeemed the free 6 months before, then redeemed the £2 off deal.

I’ve tried to click the link on the email and it’s said it’s already been activated but when try to sign in it’s not working.

I can see it’s on my next bill so I’m a little concerned

Cheers!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143431 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Orpheus 

You don't have to redeem again after the trial, it continues on with the £2 reduction automatically.

I guess you have now confused things, so not sure if you need to talk to O2 or Disney, but for O2, 

you'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143431 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Orpheus 

You don't have to redeem again after the trial, it continues on with the £2 reduction automatically.

I guess you have now confused things, so not sure if you need to talk to O2 or Disney, but for O2, 

you'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Orpheus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well why would I have received a secondary email asking to redeem? I haven’t confused things, o2 have.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143431 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Orpheus 

Not sure why O2 would tell you opt in again.

The T&C's are clear that you will be auto opted in.

1. You will be auto opted in to the Partner Extra following the end of the Partner Extra Period at which point you will be charged the applicable Standalone Extra Charge and will be considered a Standalone Extra customer. The Standalone Extra Billing Period for auto opted in customers will commence on the date you are auto opted in and will reoccur monthly. Charges will appear in customers’ O2 bill and the account holder will be responsible for payment. You will receive notification(s) advising you your Partner Extra Period is coming to conclusion. You can opt out of the Partner Extra at any point before the expiration of your Partner Extra Period through your MyO2 account or by contacting O2 Customer Service on 202.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/o2-extras

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4