Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney +

debjay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a free trial Disney + subscription via o2 that ends in January. I've recently upgraded so was eligible for another extra. I've opted for Disney + as thought I'd get 6 months from now (realised it wouldn't add 6 months to the January date though). However, it still shows the end is January. Have I done something wrong?

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@debjay 

The offers cannot be stacked so anything added to the same account will just retain the original offer period.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@debjay 

The offers cannot be stacked so anything added to the same account will just retain the original offer period.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 15

debjay
  • 21 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @MI5  thanks for that. I knew they weren't stackable but thought that meant I could add it now and get 6 months but not 6 months added to the end of my Jan if that makes sense. Can I delete this then and add another extra or have i blown it?

Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@debjay 

You'd need to use a different email address but I'd call customer service and ask them if they can cancel the second offer so you can reregister it again.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

debjay
  • 21 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 how I use a different email from the one that's on my o2?

Message 5 of 15

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@debjay 

You use a different email address to create the account on the Disney sign up page.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 15

debjay
  • 21 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @MI5 , think it's too late for that but thanks. I've called up and they've said they could remove it but that would remove it totally and no guarantee that it would then offer it me for the next 6 months. Oh well - you live and learn 

Message 7 of 15

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

They should be able to give you a new code @debjay 

if you get the right advisor.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 15

debjay
  • 21 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tbh @MI5 I probably confused the advisor as was worried I'd lose my current Disney + account if he removed it. I just clicked the link on the o2 website thinking it'd restart the 6 months from now but nothing happened and the date stayed the same. I'll keep checking my o2 and see if it's reoffered. If it is, I'll come back here so I know what steps to take 

Message 9 of 15

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

OK @debjay 

No worries and hope for the best for you 

Currently using:
Message 10 of 15