Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus saying not yet redeemed

Emily16
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So after my previous post, I added the Disney plus onto my account. I followed the link as requested, signed up to Disney plus, and it's now working fine.
However when I go back into My 02 it's still saying its not been redeemed, but if I follow the link, it says it has been redeemed!
I'm worried that i wont get the monthly discount applied if it doesn't recognise that I've redeemed it. Any ideas? X
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi Emily,

This is a known glitch, dont worry, if it says its been redeemed its been redeemed. Quite a few people have raised a similar issue. I have reported it to the Myo2 Team.

Regards

signature
Message 2 of 5

Andrew-A
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Sean 

Can you please help...

I added Disney+ as an extra to my account last wednesday. I tried to use the code provided but it says the code has already been redeemed. I tried to call o2 support but they are not dealing with Disney+ issues as it is not a priority. I'm just pretty fed up of the whole situation and at this point I feel like the best option might be to remove the extra so I'm not charged for something I can't even use!

I got the Disney+ 7day free trail, which expires on the 2nd April because I thought this would have all been sorted out by then but it's really not looking like that is going to be the case.

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

People are getting the error message after the code has been used. I'm fairly sure that the free 6 months will be there when you sign in. It's been like that for others.

Message 4 of 5

O2Sean
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi Andrew ,

please refer to @jonsie reply. 

signature
Message 5 of 5