Did you mean: 

Disney+ Offer

ps124
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

I recently signed up to the 6 months free on O2 for Disney. I am a pay monthly customer and it was worded as if we get 6months free and then you can choose to cancel at any time. I signed up to the offer, but nothign has come through on the bolt on page. Is there something I need to do or am I missing something with regards to the offer?

Please help!

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@ps124 

You may get a different person who knows what they are talking about.......

Worth a try ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@ps124 

You need to contact O2 to help.

All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

ps124
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, thanks for your help. I tried calling O2 earlier today but couldn't get through. I've tried all the numbers on the link you sent through and thats not working either.

Not sure if there is a problem with their phone lines or am I missing something?
Message 3 of 12

jonsie
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Advice from an O2 Guru to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Message 4 of 12

ps124
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks All.

finally got through to them...they were pretty unhelpful. Apparently the offer is only eligible for members that upgraded after 18th May or something like that. So the fact that you've been an O2 customer for years means nothing here - you don't get the offer. Does that sound right? I don't even understand why it came up on my O2 priority and when I registered, it confirmed I would receive the code etc. 

Has anyone experienced this?

Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@ps124 

There was an offer on priority recently for anyone who got it offered to them.

I'd call back and speak to a different person who knows what day it is...........

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 12

ps124
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5,

Yes it was offered to me, I applied, I even got the confirmation via email but the operator said that the offer was only valid for people who had upgraded after May 2020. thinking

I've logged a complaint so see what happens but you think giving them a call again might work?

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@ps124 

You may get a different person who knows what they are talking about.......

Worth a try ?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 12

ps124
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much...finally got through to someone who knew what to do and sorted it out for me. However, I just wanted to check they said I would have to enter payment details but not been asked to. I've got into the App and its working fine. Is that normal?
Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

That's how it should be @ps124 

@No payment details required. 

Currently using:
Message 10 of 12