Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Channel

Shaz2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I access and start using my Disney Channel?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Shaz2 

You need to redeem your offer in your "extras" in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Shaz2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks so much for your reply, I have done that but not sure where I go from there, do I need a code or something and if so can I watch it on my Sky?
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You just use the details you registered with to sign in to Disney app on any device.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions
@Shaz2, you will recieve a text with a URL, which is used to confirm your subscription to Disney+

Full details:
Yes. As an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll still be able to choose a Disney+ promotion from O2 Extras (either 6 months on us if you join O2 or upgrade, or 5.99 a month and get £2 a month airtime discount during your contract term). Disney+ will get in touch shortly by email to let you know how to manage your subscriptions in order to avoid double billing. If you’ve got questions about how adding the Disney+ promo will affect your existing subscription, head to the Disney+ Help Centre.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5