Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling call forward

Wardy_Kid
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there a problem with the network in relation to setting and disabling call forward. I struggled to set it but succeeded after many attempts but now I want to disable it I just get the constant spinning donut of doom! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Wardy_Kid 

Try dialling ##002#. This is the short code to cancel all diverts, including Voicemail 901. You then need to dial 1750 to switch voice mail back on or 1710 for text alert instead.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Wardy_Kid
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you @M15
I get a failure message when dialling that code. All iPhones in the house are having the same issue so we think it’s now an IOS issue (although some phones are on different versions!) as all 3 phones are on different networks.
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Wardy_Kid 

Try turning off WiFi calling if enabled first. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Wardy_Kid
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still no luck
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Probably need to call customer service then @Wardy_Kid 

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Wardy_Kid , hope you're well. I just wanted to check in to see if you managed to get your call forwarding issue sorted or if you're still stuck with this? Let us know if you need any more help.

Message 7 of 8

Wardy_Kid
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @Marjo
I’m still struggling to disable it. Any ideas gratefully received as I’m having to carry around 2 phones now.
Message 8 of 8