Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive my Netflix offer

LK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I made an early upgrade to an iPhone 8 with 64GB and recieved the double data offer from netflix to 50GB of data yet it has been over 2 weeks and i've been waiting for my 12 months of free netflix email. I also put in my number into the O2 website but said that the netflix deal doesn't apply to my phone number... although going to the O2 shop they gave me the free netflix slip etc. and to "wait 2 weeks for an email from us"

Is there a way I can redeem my 12 months of free netflix?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Trevor1980
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

16 days in for me now and no email about my offer. Also tried doing it manually through the supplied link with no joy. Goes through the verification and says go to netfix and the offer is automatically added but nothing happens or gets added. It seems o2 can do nothing right lately......

Message 11 of 18

Trevor1980
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

any chance of any help @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT ????????

Message 12 of 18

ALSHACK
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have had the exact same issue . .. . 

iphone 8+ // 50GB Data // 12 Months Netflix 

Guy in store told me offer would come through in a couple of weeks ......

it never did cry

and now when i put in my number it says im not eligable 

Message 13 of 18

cjprice
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am supposed to be getting 6months free. Followed all instructions as per slip from o2.

Called o2, spoke to a team member who checked to see if I had done everything correctly. He said he could see I had, there's a 30-day delay apparently as they credit it to netflix account.

Sounds odd to me.

To be fair the 2nd o2 agent was very helpful. Not recieved an email yet. Annoying because I allowed my subscription to netflix to expire while I wait for this offer.

First agent I spoke to in sales hung up on me. Someone suggested I call netflix. Called them and spoke to someone in the Netherlands who denyed any knowledge of the offer Lol. Not been too happy about this. Still waiting for subscription to start. I keep logging in to Netflix and it just asks me to rejoin and subscribe once im logged in.

Might report to trading standards eventually because it's not fair to promote it and having to chase it up all the time. First world problems, I know but was part of a deal that I signed up for for 3 years!

Message 14 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@cjpriceI'll ask if one of our managers can help @Martin-O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for tagging this one @Cleoriff

@cjprice I'll send you a quick message on this one so I can get a few details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 18

Lou85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same here. It says I’m to late!!
Message 17 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Months too late!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 18