Did you mean: 

Delivered an empty envelope and Can't get through to Customer Services

Vikki_W
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I ordered some buds, and have been delivered an empty envelope. I thought this was a scam by the delivery company  but the label lists the item weight as 0.01kg, so they were never in the envelope to start with!

I can't get through to anyone at customer services as its not regarding a phone or a business customer.

If anyone from O2 is monitoring this board, can you please contact me?

Message 1 of 28
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Hey @MI5, just a quick update for you regarding this ongoing issue.

I've managed to speak with a couple of customers and after completing security I emailed the department who deals with orders. 

They have confirmed the delay is due to stock which we should be getting back in at some point next week. 

As soon as stock comes in we'll then be able to dispatch the buds.

I know the main concern is that the customers aren't going to get their accessories but the few accounts I have checked confirm an incomplete order and that the accessories are on back order😊

If customers haven't heard anything about their orders by the end of next week of course they can send me a message and I'll look further in to it for them.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 21 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 28

Vikki_W
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Jonsie, 

I know you claim the cashback from Samsung- the issue is that O2 have delivered me an empty package, not the buds, I've paid O2 £99 for an empty bag.

Message 3 of 28

Ibrahim_gts
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey. I am LITERALLY IN THE SAME BOAT. What the heck is the point of delivering a flyer? I’ve made a complaint on twitter and will be making a formal complaint if this isnt answered im the next 24 hours

Message 4 of 28

mrkma
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same happened to me. Ordered on the 2nd, on the 3rd got a leaflet delivered, heard nothing since. Can't get through to anyone tapping through buttons on the customer service phone service.

Assumed it was a delayed delivery due to things being out of stock but I see you're still selling the Galaxy Buds on the store. What gives?

Message 5 of 28

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

As there are quite a few of these posts over the past few days, I'll ask @O2Lisa to see what she can find out tomorrow.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 28

AllThatJazz
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me too. O2 have told me that they have delivered full order. I have paid £495 for 5 sets of buds and received an envelope and a leaflet. I have DM's O2 pictures and a video of me opening the envelope but I don't hold out much hope. I can ill afford to lose £495. Especially at Christmas. O2 help. There are numerous people with this issue. I don't even want the buds now. I just want my money back and to never have to deal with O2 again. Poorest service I have ever received FULL STOP.

Message 7 of 28

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @MI5.

@Vikki_W I'll message you privately and look in to this for you, @MI5 I'll also let my team leader know about this, see if I can get this investigated.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 28

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa 

Be sure to let us know what the reason for this is please.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 28

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

What the actual hell.

What's on the leaflets?

Message 10 of 28