Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default on account

Amber
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, My partner had an account with o2 and paid it off in November 2015. Since May this year we have been looking for a mortgage, however this default is on his credit rating and it won’t allow him to get a morgage. Since May we have rang countless times to get it sorted, the costumer service team say they’ll sort it, or the manager will ring, or it’s the other team and there’s nothing can be done, or we’ll send an email. For months now we’ve been going round in circle and our lives are on hold, it’s beginibg to take its tole. Is there anything I can do?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
www.resolver.co.uk

Get on that, and be as detailed as possible
Message 2 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Amber

As above as stated by @viridis....or contact the payment management team directly

0800 902 0217 and ask them to sort it for you...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you contacted them directly?
CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Amber I might be able to speed things up a bit for you. I'll drop you a quick message so we can chat further. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That's excellent news @Martin-O2. I'm sure @Amber will be pleased at your offer of help wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

Amber
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou so much, we’ve tried the credit referrals team, they aren’t answering the phone however, been calling for the past hour, are they off for Christmas?
Message 7 of 12

Amber
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou for the suggestions they’d be the solution if the other end were answering the phone..
Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Payment management isn't the same as credit referrals, I don't think.
Credit referrals don't have a phone number. You can only email or write in from the details I posted above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Amber @MI5 is correct you can't contact the credit referrals team over the phone. As I said I might be able to speed things up. Please take a look at the message I sent you and get back to me when you have a minute. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 12