Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not workinging in europe

Nonnacini123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been to Germany twice, since I have signed up with O2 and both time I could not use my data at all, the first time I was promised it will be fine for the next upcoming times, and then I went again 2 weeks ago and thinking I would have data, I turned up at the airport and again I had no connection and no way of contacting anyone to pick me up, sat in the airport for over a hour over the phone talking to anyone possible at customer services, I was just passed on from one person the other. again I still had no data, so I was wondering if anyone had this issue and if I should get a new sim, as everything works fine when I’m in the UK and I have an iPhone.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Nonnacini123 

You need to change your data apn to mobile.o2.co.uk when abroad or call O2 and ask them to enable iData on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Nonnacini123 

You need to change your data apn to mobile.o2.co.uk when abroad or call O2 and ask them to enable iData on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2