cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services not able to help me so twice they have disconnected calls after over 15mins each

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need customer services assistance not someone who takes a message. If I go to a shop they phone customer services and hand phone to me - no advantage to having the shop.

I have several issues that need addressing, how can I submit the following complaints:

• when calling the customer services I am expected to respond to a recorded message and then I finally get to talk to a person and they ask the same questions - this is a complete waste of time and money of my call. I need to go directly to talking to a person.
  • today after explaining what I need for over 15 minutes and get transferred to a person they are in the middle of assisting me (so they say) and they disconnect the call. There is no return call or apology. This happened twice. Both times the call centres are not in the UK.
  • I was offered a loyalty deal of £50 voucher over a year ago, I have now phoned up regarding this 6 times and have still not received this.
  • I had my phone stolen so on May 22nd I phoned up and had my o2 monthly sim blocked. In a breif phone call today I was informed I have a 12 month sim and it is not blocked.

I need someone to speak to me that can sort out all the above issues and send me a replacement upgraded sim card asap. Today I am contactable on 075-- ------, this is not the o2 phone number that I am having the above issues about.

Who can I talk to?

From a loyal customer treated with disrespect from o2.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146961 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Complaints process here, try Resolver http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

You also need to remove your number as no one from o2 will call you but ppi scammers etc probably will.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146961 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Complaints process here, try Resolver http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

You also need to remove your number as no one from o2 will call you but ppi scammers etc probably will.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You need to remove the phone number to stop spam as this a public forum & everyone can view it 

Message 3 of 3