cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Referrals Team Not Responding

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I'm not a O2 customer but I have an entry in my credit file with a O2 entrysaying the status as "Settled". I dont have any business with O2 nor I have any liability with them. I have made more than 20+ calls to the customer service since one month and they all say I need to email credit refferals team and ask them to sort it. 

I have sent credit referals team an email with detailed explaination around 3-4 weeks back and chased them again few days ago. I have not got any response from them. I walked into the store branch and asked help, they are clueless as well. 

I need to clear the entry in my credit file to keep it clean for my mortgage. 

I'm bit disappointed with the customer service. Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Vikas

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

We can only advise that you keep trying with the credit referrals team I'm afraid.
You can put a notice of correction on your own file whilst it's sorted out, but other than that, you need to keep chasing them.

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

We can only advise that you keep trying with the credit referrals team I'm afraid.
You can put a notice of correction on your own file whilst it's sorted out, but other than that, you need to keep chasing them.

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous how are you getting on today with this? Any progress or are you still waiting?

Just wanted to check if you also sent a copy of the credit file in the email you sent to the Credit Referrals? This might make the process a bit quicker in case they need to take an immediate look at the info.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I had no response from them. I had sent screenshots of the credit file with all details few weeks ago. I have again forwarded the complete latest credit report yesterday.

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous thanks for coming back to update on how it's going. That's good that it's been sent, hopefully you'll get a response soon!

As @MI5 mentioned above we can only refer to the referrals team unfortunately as they are the only ones that deal with these. Plese do let us know how it goes. 

Message 5 of 5