Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit File Refferals

Alana_788
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Waiting for a response from Credit file Refferals. How long does it take for them to acknowledge the email sent?? Sent a email 3 days ago for some advice and not heard anything back so unsure whether they got it or looking into it. I sent a email on advice of 02 customer service sent it twice but just don't know where I stand. I need it looking into has its affecting mine and my partner family home plans! please please please help with letting me know when they should get back to me has they don't have a contact number just email

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Alana_788 

Anything up to 10 working days but I'll ask if @EmilieT can do anything to help?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Alana_788
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That be brilliant if someone can get back to me to help me out. @MI5 @EmilieT
Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @MI5 thumbsup

@Alana_788 I'll see what I can do, but first I'll send you a Private Message to get a few more details slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Bloody out of stone best describe O2 referrals lol
Message 5 of 6

Alana_788
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have you had problems with them? They are hard to get hold of espesh with no actual contact number and just email to speak.
Message 6 of 6