Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit File Referrals (UK)

raedas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am already an O2 customer with no payment issues. i tried to get new contract via mobilephonedirect and O2 declined it. After appealing this is what i got back - which is not very insightful what is the issue. Any advises?
"When declining an application we need to let you know the credit agency used to make the assessment and the main reason your application was rejected.
The credit agency used was Equifax and the main reason your application was declined is due to our business policies.
Our business policies are used, along with credit scoring to assess each application. These are a unique check list of criteria a customer must meet - in addition to having a good credit score - in order to be approved.
On this occasion you didn’t meet our lending criteria so we can’t accept your application."

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23098 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@raedas This is a customer community, and no one here would have access to any of your account information.

The only contact details we have for credit file referrals is below. We do know they're not quick to reply:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23098 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@raedas This is a customer community, and no one here would have access to any of your account information.

The only contact details we have for credit file referrals is below. We do know they're not quick to reply:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2