Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit File Affected in error

Help123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Simon or @O2Emma are you able to help me please? I was sent a final bill in December 2022 by o2 but I called customer service as there shouldn't of been a charge. They said they credited my account for the amount and there was nothing left to pay so I could cancel my direct debit. On 2nd January I received another email stating that there was nothing to pay on my next bill so I cancelled my direct debit that day but on 3rd January o2 tried to take the final bill amount. I received an email yesterday saying this was now overdue so called up o2 to pay but was told there is a credit on my account so there is nothing to pay however they have put a mark on my credit file for late/ missed payment. This has caused so much stress and worry as I did everything I was told by o2 but now my credit score could be affected. I have emailed credit file referrals but have had no response yet, please could you help me rectify this issue and get the mark on my credit file removed. Thank you

lucy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Simon is not on duty today, and Emma starts at 3pm so I will mention the advisors working this morning @Help123 

Can you see if you can help @O2Sarah- ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Help123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you!

lucy
Message 3 of 4

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

@Help123  I will send you a private message so we can check your account.

Message 4 of 4