Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage

Baggoid
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any idea whether there are any plans to improve coverage in the PE13 4JW area?

The phone reception is at best completely rubbish and for most of the time virtually non-existent.

Don't suppose there's any hope of a positive response, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23134 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Baggoid This is a customer community. We wouldn't have any information on O2's plans, if there are any. The coverage checker shows no 5G in your area but reasonable for other bands: O2 Network Coverage Checker | 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Coverage It is, however, just a computer guesstimate, so your results would vary. 

Your best option would be to get Pay & Go sims from the other networks and see if any of them give you a better signal. If they do, then it would be time for you to switch.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Paulam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You're right, no hope on a positive response. I can't wait to sack O2 off! No signal for weeks now in Manchester M30, should have been sorted 30th June, now it states 7th July.

My bill keeps increasing though!

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23134 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Baggoid This is a customer community. We wouldn't have any information on O2's plans, if there are any. The coverage checker shows no 5G in your area but reasonable for other bands: O2 Network Coverage Checker | 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Coverage It is, however, just a computer guesstimate, so your results would vary. 

Your best option would be to get Pay & Go sims from the other networks and see if any of them give you a better signal. If they do, then it would be time for you to switch.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10219 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

To be honest EE are the same where I am... They have just taken down a mast completely as well, and say it will be 6months before it get replaced..

Thinks take time to fix and sounds like in M30 its probably needed more parts, or more work.. hence its been pushed out... 

In PE13 try and get one of the farmers to give up some land and have a mast installed and they get paid for it as well.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5