cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact for on line chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to get an on line chat about my recent bill, I have been waiting for an agent yesterday for 45 mins and logged out and for 4 hours today. Is anybody else experiencing difficulty in getting an on line chat?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
There have been a few reported issues today regarding long waits and disconnections. Where you can for billing we always recommend you try and call customer services.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to contact O2 this evening and I was being taken through the security question by the atomative online system that asks you what the answer is but does not ask you the question!!  bit daft.

I also waited for ten minute on the phone that was likely costing me money on my home phone bill, then when O2 did answer I was cut off, which happened from the O2 end?  I did not want to go through all that convoluted automative process again and they did not call me back!  Great service, not impressed.

Online is also not available.  Wonderful!

Anybody else suffering from O2 ability to give a service?

Message 3 of 6

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@June82 I know it can be a pain but if you have an account/billing query we always recommend you speak to Customer Services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus. The best time to contact them is 08:00-08:30 when they're not so busy.

Online chat can give misleading information.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You can always try clearing your browser cookies and cache or try a different browser too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Also try live chat if you need to by using the link on this page

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

It's usually a UK adviser though to be honest, for any billing queries, personally I prefer to speak to someone  by calling early morning. You can usually get through by pressing zero as soon as the IVR starts giving you the options.

Good luck ☺️ 

Message 6 of 6