cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant "Connection was Reset " Error on forum page?

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Since Friday, evertime I reload this website (the forum pages) on my pc, I get a "this connection was reset" error and a big yellow hazard sign with an exclamation mark inside it??? Destroy  I have to keep reloading the webpage until it finally loads up properly??!

I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox 38.0.1. Is there something going on behind the scenes with O2's website which is causing this?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
I get the error come up almost every time. Reloads fine though.

Mmmmmm...well if I am AWOL from tomorrow.....here's a heads up I shall be in Spain, different laptop.... different wifi.  I know that should not make the slightest bit of difference, but I will reserve judgement. LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7227 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Cleoriff have a nice time in spain slight_smile and I get the same error message on my laptop when logging into the forum
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 12 of 16

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It matters not where you are in the world @Cleoriff , I'm getting the same error messages as folks back in the uk but it's not a great problem,  just so annoying that they can't seem to fix it over a week on. 

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was still getting glitches on the app and web - a quick cache clear on devices seems to have stopped these now.

Message 14 of 16

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Not for me I'm afraid. I've cleaned caches on both phones and tablet and tried different browsers. Still getting the errors but only when I sign out. Strangely enough after some 4 hours away from the forum I didn't have to sign back in on Chrome. 

Message 15 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

And I have just come back to the forum after a couple of hours. Accessed via an email. 'Connection reset error' x 2 before I actually got on. No problems when I then signed in.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 16