cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint o2 priority - NO free ticket & no money back -yet!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Used a code two days ago on o2 priority to get a free ticket for t in the park.   The deal was buy a ticket get another ticket free.   When my reciept came it said 1 ticket and I knew something was wrong.

I then phoned o2 and talked to a variety of people over 30 minutes.   None of them could help me, so they put me through to someone from ticketmaster, who took 40 minutes to pick up their phone while I waited on hold.  Was also talking to someone from o2's online help chat, so altogether about 2.5 hours of my Wednesday free time.

A lady from ticketmaster investigated my problem,  talked to manager etc, and they were as confused as me.   In the end they said I was supposed to buy 2 tickets and that the second one would be the free one. 

Nothing on the order page said that.   And nothing online either.  Everywhere it just said buy a ticket and get another one for free using the code , which I used.   She said because I only put 1 ticket in my order, and paid for that, they assume it's the 1 ticket I wanted and I didn't want one free.  ??? WHAT!?

I was told 'if it was free bread you'd have to take two loaves to the till, wouldn't you.'  Duh!

So I had to cancel my order, and that cost me extra money, and my refund is still in limbo.  This is a disgrace.    Cancelling o2 altogether after this.  

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122351 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I do - Although we know to add 2 tickets, it doesn't actually say that anywhere?

No it doesn't... but we could go round in circles discussing the same thing. I leave my last statement exactly as I said before. If someone only wanted one ticket...would we presume they would automatically be allocated two? No they wouldn't

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 32

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Last word?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 32

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Last word?

a tut tut.jpg

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 23 of 32

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I wrote it, but I doubt it wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 24 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122351 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

See...I pay you compliments and all you do is argue....! Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 32

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I knew it wink

Currently using:
Message 26 of 32

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

0 LH facepalm.jpg

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 27 of 32

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

0 LH facepalm.jpg

Zipped

Message 28 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122351 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

All in 'the best possible taste' @gindygoo wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 32

clara
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Did you manage to find someone to help you out? I´m having a similar situation with a voucher for a rentalcar that O2 priority was promoting, I used the voucher but the discount was never made, so far no one has been able to help me, same thing they were telling me to contact ticketmaster and no help from them either. It seems that no one has a clue, why would they have a service like that it´s so bad. let me know if you were able to get any help.

Thanks!!

Message 30 of 32