Did you mean: 

Community reward discount

MattS9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all

I got an email about qualifying for a discount because of my input in the community, this was back at the start of August and I think it is 2.50 off my bill.

Just wondering if anyone knows when it will be taken off my bill? Doesn't seem to be off tbis months on.

Anyone dealt with this or got this before?

Many thanks
Matt
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@MattS9 Did you send a Private Message to @EmilieT with your phone number? You have to do that to get the reward.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

MattS9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi

Yes I did and she replied saying it would be added but still no sign as of yet.

Message 3 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
Many of O2's systems have had problems recently. Emilie is tagged in this thread, so maybe she'll reply. If not, you'll have to send her another PM.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Mine was missing for August too so I chased it up with @EmilieT and it was added the following day.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi  Congratulations . Keep up your work.  There was a reward in July. The Community rewards were late being allocated & consequently late being added.

They should come in for the bill after its allocation. However if your bill is close to the time 

I have some PM contacts. Martin usually is my contact for Rewards. There will be an allocation for August shortly and the receiver should get it added to their next bill after that.Hope that helps

Im just a punter not staff

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Martin won’t be available for a few weeks so he won’t pick any pm up

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Yes you actually have to PM the member of Admin who announces the rewards. Last month it was @EmilieT

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @MattS9, I just sent you a Private Message with more info about your July reward, which I hope will clear up any questions you have around it! 

Thanks @Bambino@MI5@Jenny105, @Anonymous, and @Cleoriff for the info and pointers Hero

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9