Did you mean: 

Claim free pods and watch

Smeinn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

So I preordered on the 1st march and after eventually finding out on the phone by them that O2 had cancelled my order without me knowing, I had to reorder a new Samsung galaxy s20 ultra which has now arrived (two days later), the guy I spoke to on the phone said to call customer services and they could sort out me getting both the free watch & ear pods as consellation for this.

I rang customer services and they said they could track my first order as there was no record of the order even though I have receipts for both phones I've ordered.

I have paid for 2 phones, the first within the free ear pod offer and the more recent one in the free watch offers, and have only received one phone.

In order to claim both of these can I do these on the Samsung members app or is each device limited to one order? I have proof of payment for both phones.

I'm not really wanting to phone O2 again as they keep messing me about at the moment.

TIA
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Smeinn 

They are both Samsung offers which need to be claimed through the members app.

I can't see how O2 could influence their decision, so I'd just apply for both and see what happens.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2