Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim free Huawei tablet

Danwi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, been trying to claim the free tablet for the last couple of days but with no joy. Can anyone help?

I fill in all sections on the form but will not submit just turn red for a second then nothing happens.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Danwi
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@EmilieT thanks for your response, I finally manged to get the link done and the information from the screen finally went to next screen waiting validation how long should the email or sms take to acknowledge my claim?
Message 11 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Danwi wrote:
@EmilieT thanks for your response, I finally manged to get the link done and the information from the screen finally went to next screen waiting validation how long should the email or sms take to acknowledge my claim?

That's great news @Danwi, happy to hear you've managed to submit your claim! slight_smile

The confirmation email is automated, so it should arrive shortly in your inbox, or possibly your spam folder. Either way, as long as you've seen the on-screen confirmation, it should all be in order. The SMS will be sent to you once the tablet has been dispatched, which unfortunately I have no timeframe for.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 14

Danwi
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You all seem to know what you talking about, think I made a mistake when filling in the from can I ask your help one more time

It's asking for Receipt number? What number is this are they referring to the bar code number or anther one?

@EmilieT

@Cleoriff

@liggerz87
Message 13 of 14

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I think it's the code for the order recept from the order it will be in the email or if you have paper one take photo of that and send it them
Message 14 of 14