Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim for free Galaxy pro earbuds

Variat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I hope someone can help me as I can't get any response from customer services. 

I preordered the Samsung Galaxy z flip 5 on 31st July and wasn't aware of the promotion to claim for free Galxy Pro earbuds until I saw it in my email. 

How do I go about claiming them? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11620 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Variat 

You normally get a code after 30days have passed since you got the phone (not pre-order date). 

If after the 30days have passed you still haven't got the code, then you will need to contact customer services on 0344 809 0202 

Copy of the terms and conditions below:

1. Once the Qualifying Purchase is made customers will be receive a unique voucher code via SMS 30 days of purchase to claim one (1) pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 as listed in Table 1 below upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Smartphone listed in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) from O2 within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11620 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Variat 

You normally get a code after 30days have passed since you got the phone (not pre-order date). 

If after the 30days have passed you still haven't got the code, then you will need to contact customer services on 0344 809 0202 

Copy of the terms and conditions below:

1. Once the Qualifying Purchase is made customers will be receive a unique voucher code via SMS 30 days of purchase to claim one (1) pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 as listed in Table 1 below upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Smartphone listed in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) from O2 within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 5

Variat
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 5

Sharoncoates107
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've contacted them 3 times and all say wait. Its now been over 45 days. Wheres my text please? Sharon Coates

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9379 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Sharoncoates107 

If you are saying that you have contacted O2 three times and you still haven't had your code, I would suggest that you consider reaching out to Customer Services once more, and in the absence of success, go down the complaints' route :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

Message 5 of 5