Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chromeboob4 offer

Agingsnoopdog1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`ve just upgraded phone that includes Chromebook 4...recieved new phone 24hrs later...when /how do I claim Chromebook?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Agingsnoopdog1 

Claim a Samsung Chromebook4. Ends 10 November.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+5G or S21 Ultra 5G from O2 between 07/10/2021 –10/11/2021 and claim a Samsung Chromebook 4 (Platinum Titan) by redemption. No cash alternative. Participants must complete the online claim form at www.samsungpromotions.claims/o2chromebook to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 30 days of purchase. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 1 Claim per individual) and a maximum of 100 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/o2chromebook for full Promotion terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Agingsnoopdog1 

Claim a Samsung Chromebook4. Ends 10 November.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+5G or S21 Ultra 5G from O2 between 07/10/2021 –10/11/2021 and claim a Samsung Chromebook 4 (Platinum Titan) by redemption. No cash alternative. Participants must complete the online claim form at www.samsungpromotions.claims/o2chromebook to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 30 days of purchase. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 1 Claim per individual) and a maximum of 100 Claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/o2chromebook for full Promotion terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2