Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged but I have received no email or messages

MazAlex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have placed an order for the Samsung Galaxy Buds (black) for click and collect but I have not received any email or messages and was still charged. Any helps would be gladly appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MazAlex @Check your spam or junk mail but I have a feeling that you might find that they are out of stock 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144091 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@MazAlex 

Sorry but this isn’t customer service. 

Please call directly http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MazAlex @Check your spam or junk mail but I have a feeling that you might find that they are out of stock 

Message 3 of 6

MazAlex
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have check spam email as well and nothing is there, how long would an email normally take to arrive after purchase?

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144091 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Immediately if in stock but you need to call to check as we’ve heard they are out of stock.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I use click and collect on most of my O2 orders and have to say that I have never received an emial with the tracking number on as one is supposed to. In my experience and it is only in my experience, you will have received a delivery timesclae when you had finished your checkout. If you have a copy of your order then check the date on there and either call or drop into your choseb store to see if your deivery is there. Yuo are supposed to receive an email when its delivered to store but again this can be hit and miss

Message 6 of 6