Did you mean: 

Charge to mobile

Jazzydd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all
Has anyone had any issues with the iTunes monthly subscription? The one where you sign up and you get month 4 free?
I received the codes for month one and two with not problem. This month they have taken the money and sent me a code. But this code doesn’t even have the right number of digits! I have contacted the company who run the promotion and they have referred me back to O2. I rang someone called Michelle today who hadn’t even heard of the promotion!
I then got cut off! So now I am £25 down and no iTunes code.
Any suggestions anyone?
Thanks
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
We are aware of some problems with iTunes vouchers which @Marjo or @Martin-O2 was looking into?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Jazzydd
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. It just seems strange that Michelle had no idea what I was talking about or even who to ask about it.
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Yes it is strange. You would hope that all CS reps were fully trained on all services, but sadly, we find many aren't.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

Jazzydd
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They have since messaged me to say they have sent me an iTunes code. Yes you did send me an email but there was t a valid code in it! For a start it should have 16 characters not 19!
Aarghhh
Message 5 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @MI5@Jazzydd The issue I dealt with previously was different and was related to making one off payments using the Charge to Mobile service. 

I can see if I can find out what's going on with your offer though @Jazzydd. I'll need a few details off you so I'll drop you a private message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Ah yes, that's it (knew you'd help anyway) slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Ah yes, that's it (knew you'd help anyway) slight_smile

That's what I'm here for! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
well there must have been A reason at least...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 10

Jazzydd
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Message sent thanks @Martin-O2
Message 10 of 10