cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to My O2 today, I'm trying to track an order

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm guessing that's a bad day for o2 with the Iphone X release today, but I'm waiting for news on a click and collect order (which promised on the website I would be able to collect the same day i.e. yesterday, by the way, but when I got my order confirmation it had magically changed to tomorrow) and now I can't log in to My o2 at all. I just get an "Oops, something has gone wrong" error.

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

We already got an answer for you guys:

We have had some issues that now should be fixed and all running as normal. MyO2 will continue investigating the root cause. Thanks for your help. thumbsup

Thank all of you! You are Fantastic

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions
Try the normal fixes - clear, cache and cookies, try another browser.
If that still doesn't work you could try Live Chat or calling the Customer Services team, but as you point out they might be busy...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126113 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@Anonymous  This problem occurred yesterday. I have just tried My O2 for you...not only could I not sign in but it locked me out of the forum as well. @MercedesS @Martin-O2 @Marjo Could you check whats happening please?...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 14

jonsie
  • 94104 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
It's working fine for me so Like most things, it's not affecting everyone.
Message 4 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 126113 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:
It's working fine for me so Like most things, it's not affecting everyone.

Well I wont be trying it again on my PC....It's one thing having no access to My O2 but then automatically signing me out of the forum and not allowing me back... is another thing completely! upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 14

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

Looks like working for us, can you please help us with more information?

If anyone can helps us here... it should be working DestroyDestroy

Thanks so much for letting us know thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 149615 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I can't login again today.
Keep getting a 502 error - server not found.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 14

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I've also had problems today. Went to reply to a PM and couldn't get into the forum by clicking on 'reply here'. Had to go through my internet app - the homepage is O2 and entered the forum that way. Very strange.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 8 of 14

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys

Can you help us with more information? Can you log in now? still, you cannot? website app? browser? Thanks!

Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 149615 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
No. Safari iOS11.0.3 error 502.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 10 of 14