Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls Abroad

Ramazan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We live in Turkey and have a UK number. What is the best and cheapest way to take and give calls 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147263 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Ramazan 

The obvious answer is with WhatsApp or some other VOIP service such as Skype if you need to call any non WhatsApp numbers.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7170 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1592 Solutions

Remember, whatever you use to make calls, if people call you on your UK number (Including Spam calls etc) it's going to cost you £2 per minute to receive them.

If your voicemail is on then you will pay for that too.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23570 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@Ramazan Not quite sure why you need a UK number if you are living in Turkey, unless you travel back and forth frequently, but be aware that it is subject to O2's Fair Usage Policy:

O2 | Consumer Fair Usage Policy | Terms and Conditions

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147263 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@Ramazan Not quite sure why you need a UK number if you are living in Turkey, unless you travel back and forth frequently, but be aware that it is subject to O2's Fair Usage Policy:

O2 | Consumer Fair Usage Policy | Terms and Conditions

Only applies to EU countries so not Turkey.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5