Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Re: Buying tickets With priority moments

Fingers crossed they've learnt from last weekSmiley Happy

You'll have to let us know how you get onSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

How on earth do you sign into www.o2priority.co.uk ? My password just won't work and I cannot reset it.

Highlighted
Anonymous

IT HAS AWAKEN. Whatever boffin fixed the forgot password page deserves a medal. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Good luck guys. It kicks off at 9:00, doesn't it?
Highlighted
Anonymous

I am so frustrated - why can't I log in to buy? All I get is a listing of events that TicketWeb say are not on sale yet! Where is the log-in screen?

Highlighted
Anonymous

I don't understand - if i click on Michael Buble at the )2, I get referred to the 'virtual waiting room'....but i want Lawson tickets...and get transferred to Ticketweb who say they aren't on sale yet! Arrrrgh!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Also having log in problems.. asks for password.. click forgot and goes back to sign in page.. anyone help with this????????????????
Highlighted
Anonymous

How do I get my Priority password reset?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Oh well, logged on, went through to ticket site but all tickets gone - that was by 09.15am...!
Highlighted
Anonymous

This is just a shambles - I have tried logging into O2..no problem.  Click on Priority link and I just get a list of events, and when I click on the one I want, I get redirected to Ticketweb who say tickets are not available.  Been that way since 8:59 became 9:00 am....rubbish!