cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying tickets With priority moments

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya! I'm wondering if anyone can help, I am looking to buy Michael bible tickets when they go on sale to O2 customers tomorrow at 9am! I have registeredwar them, but how do I go about buying them? Do I go onto ticketmaster website r O2 website? Do I need a special password from the priority moments page? Any help would be hugely appreciated!! Thank you slight_smile 

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

That happened to me the first couple of times but then it suddenly changed and I was able to go to buy ticktets - but they were all gone by 09.15... Smiley Frustrated

Message 21 of 31

HCL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't even login to the priority website as it appears to have forgotten my registered phone number and every tab sends me back to the sign on page - very bad experience, went on chat and they can't even tell me when the website will be back and working!  Great - probably miss our yet again on my Michael Buble tickets!  Very unhappy!!

Message 22 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also trying to get on to Priority to book tickets for Whitesnake at Sheffield arena but they aren#t showing in the list I get, although they should have gone on sale at 10 a.m. today. Am I looking in the wrong place? I clicked on O2 Priority on the O2 home page and it took me to alist of events but Whitesnake aren't on the list.

Thanks.

Message 23 of 31

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
They may not be available for priority moments:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 24 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have had the same problems purchasing Michael Buble tickets last week and again this week without any luck.  What I find more upsetting is that people who have been fortunate enough to get through and purchase tickets are now selling those tickets for inflated prices on other websites.  I feel O2 should do something to stop this practice and allow those who actually want to go to the concert a fair chance to do so.

Message 25 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

I managed to get4 tickets by 5 past 9 but seems like I was very lucky to do so, it is a shame it works for some people and not for everyone 😞 

Message 26 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well hurrah - get back in from work, go to show my daughter the problems encountered this morning, and lo and behold, the links works, and even better, tickets are still available for the concert she wanted.  Shame it couldn't work like this first thing!

Message 27 of 31

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That's good to hear jester:)

Has anyone else had luck?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 28 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I managed to get as well with no problems! So Glad! 

Message 29 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have signed in for beyonce tour tickets priority yesterday. What happens now?
Message 30 of 31