cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying tickets With priority moments

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya! I'm wondering if anyone can help, I am looking to buy Michael bible tickets when they go on sale to O2 customers tomorrow at 9am! I have registeredwar them, but how do I go about buying them? Do I go onto ticketmaster website r O2 website? Do I need a special password from the priority moments page? Any help would be hugely appreciated!! Thank you slight_smile 

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Fingers crossed they've learnt from last week:)

You'll have to let us know how you get on:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

How on earth do you sign into www.o2priority.co.uk ? My password just won't work and I cannot reset it.

Message 12 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

IT HAS AWAKEN. Whatever boffin fixed the forgot password page deserves a medal. 

Message 13 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck guys. It kicks off at 9:00, doesn't it?
Message 14 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so frustrated - why can't I log in to buy? All I get is a listing of events that TicketWeb say are not on sale yet! Where is the log-in screen?

Message 15 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't understand - if i click on Michael Buble at the )2, I get referred to the 'virtual waiting room'....but i want Lawson tickets...and get transferred to Ticketweb who say they aren't on sale yet! Arrrrgh!
Message 16 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also having log in problems.. asks for password.. click forgot and goes back to sign in page.. anyone help with this????????????????
Message 17 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I get my Priority password reset?

Message 18 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh well, logged on, went through to ticket site but all tickets gone - that was by 09.15am...!
Message 19 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is just a shambles - I have tried logging into O2..no problem.  Click on Priority link and I just get a list of events, and when I click on the one I want, I get redirected to Ticketweb who say tickets are not available.  Been that way since 8:59 became 9:00 am....rubbish!

Message 20 of 31