cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying tickets With priority moments

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya! I'm wondering if anyone can help, I am looking to buy Michael bible tickets when they go on sale to O2 customers tomorrow at 9am! I have registeredwar them, but how do I go about buying them? Do I go onto ticketmaster website r O2 website? Do I need a special password from the priority moments page? Any help would be hugely appreciated!! Thank you slight_smile 

Message 1 of 31
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Here's the direct link to the tickets your looking for.

http://www.o2priority.co.uk/events/michael-buble/732

ww7474 I hope my advise can help you too then.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Hello slight_smile welcome to the forums:)

More info
5. How do I buy Priority Tickets?
For events at The O2 arena: buy online
O2 customers can buy Priority Tickets online by going to o2.co.uk/priority. On the page there will be links out to the ticket purchase page on Axs.com. You can only buy Priority Tickets while the offer is running and if there are still Priority Tickets available.
For events at O2 Academy venues across the UK
O2 customers can buy Priority Tickets. On the page there will be links to the ticket purchase page on TicketWeb (O2 Apollo Manchester is Ticketmaster). You can only buy Priority Tickets while the offer is running and if there are still Priority Tickets available.
For music concerts at non-O2 venues across the UK
Go to the event you're looking for. Click on the Ticketmaster link where you can apply to buy your tickets.
6. How many Priority Tickets can I buy?
You can buy up to six tickets for each event. It may be less, depending on the event. It's always best to check the terms and conditions when you click through to purchase the ticket. 

Appears you have to go to the priority websites http://www.o2priority.co.uk/ and find the tickets through there. You'll need your account details at hand:) 

hope this helps?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just spent almost an hour on the phone with 02 trying to get some clarity on how to book tickets. I am in the same position as you in wanting tickets. Although the guy I spoke to was very helpful, he couldn't actually give me the answers I wanted, not for the want of trying but it seems not alot of people at 02 know what's happening.

Message 3 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Here's the direct link to the tickets your looking for.

ww7474 I hope my advise can help you too then.

Message 4 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Eek hope we get them!! Seems there was a carry on trying to get them last Wednesday! Thanks very mu h for getting back to me slight_smile

Message 5 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks so much liquid, hope I get some!! slight_smile 

Message 6 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It was a right mess last week:( I believe ticket master has sorted the issues.

My advise make sure you both have working accounts on the O2 priority website you can creat them here

http://www.o2priority.co.uk/Tickets

Then book mark this link for tomorrow so you don't have to go looking for it.

Message 7 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you slight_smile so I don't need to go on to ticketmaster at all just the page you have linked? 

Message 8 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The page I've linked to you will display a link to where the tickets are being sold when they go online(I believe ticket master) I think you have to go through the link to actually get into the queue because they're priority tickets:)
Message 9 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks so much for your help iv neve used priority moments before! However after everything iv read about last weeks shambles I'm not getting my hopes up too much 😞

Message 10 of 31