cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy an Apple iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max and claim a pair of Beats Flex earphones for only £1.

Edi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I still waiting for my code. How long i must wait?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149503 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Edi 

Guide: Gift with Purchase  may help.

Offer T&C's here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/beats-flex-1-when-bought-with-iphone-15-pro-iphone-1...

1. 30 days after making a Qualifying Purchase, customers will receive a unique voucher code via SMS to claim one (1) pair of Beats Flex Wireless Earphones in Beats Black for £1 as listed in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) below upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Apple iPhone 15 Pro or Apple iPhone Pro Max listed in Table 1 from O2 within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Gwymp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good luck, I’ve done the online chat twice now and keep getting told wait, even gave me £10 credit this time as a sorry

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149503 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Gwymp 

@Edi 

O2 are aware of an issue delaying some codes and are working on fixing it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4