Did you mean: 

Boostbox

eulb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Evening,how do I order a boostbox?

since tugo ended I simply cannot receive or make calls in my house,I cannot find anything regarding boostboxes except for business customers.

thanks E

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

So no consistency with pricing but they are available...

... to some, depending who you speak to, whether they have had a good night, whether that good night lasts till morning, whether the coffee machine is bust, ad finitum... so many factors to consider. But you could speak to the person who actually knows what customer care really means. 

Message 11 of 19

eulb
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well after 26 minutes of being passed from one department to the other I'm still no nearer.

I was told I'd need to become a business customer,no problem for me but never even got to find out how much.thumbsdown

Message 12 of 19

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Everyone who has been given one has been changed over which is why I said that originally.
If your current contract is up, you can just upgrade to a business one, if not, you will have to buy out of the contract or buy the device depending on contract type.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@eulbI would try again via customer services between 8-8.30am. It's the best time to call and you are more likely to get a sympathetic advisor who can help you....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That’s because the sympathetic ones only work mornings 😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
That’s because the sympathetic ones only work mornings 😛

It could well be the case. I have always phoned at that time and had nothing but the best help.

However, for me, calling at that time always gets me through to the Rotherham based call centre...so that could be the reason:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 19

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I would imagine so wink

Currently using:
Message 17 of 19

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Phone at night and service advisors have had enough so are much less likely to be helpful for anything that involves going that extra mile.
Message 18 of 19

eulb
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I've had enough of poor signal so I'm going to Vodafone
Message 19 of 19